Monday, 23 July 2012

Collection Olympic Nail Art Competition

A few weeks ago Collection announced that they were running an Olympic themed nail art competition, so I decided it would be fun to enter. I thought no more of it, but then last week I received an email telling me that I've made it into the final five shortlist, and will go through to a Facebook vote! I'm so excited that my designs made it into the shortlist - I certainly wasn't expecting it! Voting will start on Collection's Facebook page on Monday 23rd July and end on Tuesday 31st July. The entry with the most Likes and Shares will win. The direct link to my entry is here.


My design includes Wenlock (the Olympic mascot) on the thumb, the Olympic torch, Olympic Rings, Union Flag and trainers. If you like my Olympic nails, I'd be super grateful if you'd pop onto Facebook and click to Like or Share my design :)

Lots of good luck if you've been shortlisted too!

Caz x

Collection 52 Shimmy Shake, 56 Electric Dreams, 59 Look At Me & Sparkle Top Coat,
Beauty UK Yellow & Green, Kolor Starlet, Maybelline 341 Orange Red,
Barry M 319 Silver Foil Effects, 320 Gold Foil Effects, 291 Cobalt Blue,
297 Blue Glitter, 150 Red Glitter & 66 Matt White,
Models Own HK01 Beach Party & Black Nail Art Pen

11 comments:

  1. spamming my friends with it as we speak x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I would be, if I could find the pic on there...do you have a more direct link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! Now it's gone live I've added a direct link into the blog post. Hopefully that should take you straight through to my entry :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on making the shortlist.....must of taken u ages!!

    found you via the BBU blog hop.....come on over and say hello

    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Will pop over to your blog now x

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog through BBU Blog Hop! Love it :)

    Following~ follow back ?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys - checking out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  5. Hey lovely just to let you know i nominated you for the Liebster award!!
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/i-got-liebster-awardyey.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - exciting!! :D xx

      Delete
  6. Ughh WHY cant I be good at nail art!!

    Following back from the BBU Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back! Try one of my How-Tos and you'll soon get the hang of nail art :) x

      Delete

I love reading comments and will always do my best to reply! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog, and I will check it out! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...